Sotiris718GR's Developer Application's

Discussion in 'Developer Applications' started by Sotiris718GR, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sotiris718GR

Sotiris718GR New Member

IGN:Sotiris718GR

Since how long have you been a developer?:I Started to learn for Minecraft Developer from 2017 and now i'm very good in this position to create best confings in minecraft server.

Which coding languages do you know?:Java

Why do you want to develop for our server?:I Want to become developer in server because i want help in KitPvP server with plugins and i think i'm good to create best kitpvp server

Why should we choose you over other players?:I'm working in plugins 2 years and know very good plugins to give in this server and you need to think what i'm a player when know all plugins.

What is your favourite type of plugin to make?:My favourite plugins is > EssentialsX---WorldEdit-Guard---Luckperms---Vault---playertab---nametagedit---PvPLevels---CombatLog---ClearLag---LoginSecurity!

Proof that you can develop:Staff you can join in my server to see my proof that i work there 95.217.50.70

Are you able to finish projects before a deadline?:Yes

Extra’s:

In 2018 i created a bungee server with MySql plugins and work perfect!

2. SearchForMe

SearchForMe Known Penguin
    Halloween

You created a bungee with MySQL and you think that is even remotely good to be a developer? You think developer = making configs? Sorry but if you think that's the case you will be severely disappointed

3. Sotiris718GR

Sotiris718GR New Member

SearchForMe go away pls ;)
    For create server need 1 month and more I open 4 servers to create a bungee server

4. SearchForMe

SearchForMe Known Penguin
    Halloween

If you need 1 month to open the config.yml and edit 4 values I'm afraid you're more incompetent than I thought

5. TheFlame_YT

Staff Member Moderator VIP Flame Youtubers Manager 2018 | Worst grammar Halloween

Making a bungee network is pretty basic and it's not even developer stuff. Do you know how to code java to make a simple plugin?

6. dad97

dad97 Trial-Mod
    Staff Member Trial-Moderator

What you want to do is the pluginner, but here there isn't that rank.
    The Developer rank is only for who knows how to code in Java and how to make plugins, and not for who knows to set plugins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.