Information SkyBlock New Season

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pengurino, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Pengurino

Pengurino Owner
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation

Dear Cold Network,

Its been a while since we closed skyblock for next update,first season of premium switch was better than i expected so we put more effort on this update to make it much more funnier than the season one. Im finally ready to announce you guys that its going to be released on 31 August 5 pm GMT+1

Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...16&msg=SkyBlock+New+Season&font=cursive&csz=1

Features:

• Quest:
    In addition to challenges we decided to add quests to make you guys not get bored easily ( since you guys complete challenges in max 1 week ) Also quest is different than challenges which requires mining, walking etc different type of skills.

• Quiz
    To keep the chat alive and make you all focus chat more we added quiz which will ask you questions such as: What color is creeper? First one to say ''green'' no capital letter will win reward such as spawners , keys , blocks.

• Player Shop ( Known as chest shop )
    With this feature you will be able to sell your stuff to other players. With this you can get rid of the stuff you dont need which you cant /sell. Also you can buy stuff from other players for cheaper price than shop.

• Clans ( /clan )
    We are adding clans with the aim of helping teaming at pvp arena ( since we have koth you migh need to team with your friends to win ) also you can set clan home etc with this!

• Minions
    Yes, we are bringing minions back to do boring jobs for you guys.

• New Supply Drop Rewards
    Its been 3 seasons since we havent changed its loot. With this update new supply drops will be added. The stuff im going to add in will be much better than previous one. So you guys will be running to collect them all :)

• /Reclaim Rewards
    Many of you complained about /reclaim not working and its rewards. With this update we are fixing reclaim which will work smoothly and also fix its rewards.

• New Commands
    We will add some fun commands such as /hug , /marry , /kiss , /punch , /hit.

• Island Top System
    I have just made island top system more fair and more clear. From now on there will be two different competitions related to island. One will be about island level ( Which you need to place blocks such as diamond , emerald , bedrock , endstone etc. The other one will be about the stuff you have aka wealth, this includes spawners mainly and also bloks. ) I also have made the /is top GUI more clear which shows the main stuff such as spawners ( iron golem , villager etc ) and expensive blocks.

• Crate Edit
    Small changes will be applied to crates like we will make all commands ( /fly , /speed , /hat etc ) voucher and also add new crate called ''Voucher Crate''

• Donator Perms Edit
    We have fixed the non working commands for Donators and also added extra commands for them such as /Anvil , /Particles,
    and fixed those rank's commands:
    SkyKing:
    /Trails

SkyLord:
    /Disguise ( Animals - Objects ) maybe better plugin
    /pet
    Xp withdraw

SkyExpert:
    /prefix
    /prefixremove
    /gadgets

• BuyCraft Revamp:

Yes we are finally revamping BuyCraft and add it more options such as GKITS , Packs , Mystery Chests , Mpets , Guns, Loot Boxes , Boosts and much more!

• Masks
    We are adding masks which will give u effects such as speed , strenght , night visions , jump boost etc! Like Spiderman , Hulk etc :)

• Custom Armors
    Simillar to custom enchants but Custom Armors will have more special abilites and effects. Also we are keeping custom enchantments dont worry about it :p

• Custom Drops
    We will be adding custom drops for certain items such as Ocelot drop gold , Villager drop diamond etc.

• Better Farming Conditions
    We will be adding extra plugins to make farming easier and better. Also you will be able to upgrade your farm.

• Custom Heads
    To help you guys to build beautiful islands we are allowing custom heads for everyone!

• Bags
    For extra inventory we are giving you guys extra one!

• Mob Stacking
    Whenever you kill x244 Zombie for example you will get x244 loot and all Zombies will be died! Also we are not stacking chickens to allow you guys to build egg farms.

• Printer Mode
    YAY we are finally allowing Printer Mode too! From now on you will be able to build anything you want with the help us Printer Mode!

• Void Chests
    Void chests are the ones that sells everything you put in. ( Donators only )

• Better Spawner System
    Instead of old school spawner system we are adding upgradeable spawners.

• Chunk Anchor
    We are allowing you guys to keep chunks loaded for a limited amount of time for a cost. This will help you guys spawn more mobs instead of keeping alts AFK.

PS1: I will announce competitions in few days.

PS2: THEY ARE NOT ALL THE FEATURES SKYBLOCK IS GOING TO HAVE! WE WILL ALSO HAVE SOME SURPRISES FOR YOU GUYS! SEE YOU ON RELEASE. PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THE SURPRISE FEATURES!! :3

Yours,

Cold Team

#1 Pengurino, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Vessalie

Vessalie Media
    Media

Ayeee hype!

3. iTzAndreas

iTzAndreas Penguin Extremist
    Summer ❄LeGend❄ Halloween Deadpool

Hyped asf

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. oDehy

oDehy Mod
    Staff Member Moderator Builder VIP                                                                    

Hype!! Been waiting for this!

5. oDehy

oDehy Mod
    Staff Member Moderator Builder VIP                                                                    

Will I still have SkyPro on my alt

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Holy Mother of God u done sooooo Much Good Work i would o never thought about this much sutff im very Hyped And Happy For your Work <33
    #Hype
    #GoodLuck
    #IsTop1

7. charosar

charosar Cold Member

H
    Hyped !!!! :)
    You're the best pengu I cant wait until Saturday

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Nevur

Nevur New Member

I hope they added back wings book

9. SubArtsNew

SubArtsNew Known Penguin

I will be grinding this 24/7

10. McHarrybow

McHarrybow Known Penguin

fix and test economy using actual math.
    otherwise some kid is gonna make 1b in 24 hours using cow spawners

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Arches

Arches EliteBuilder
    Builder

12. TheDeathBringer

VIP DuCk

only one i`m worried about is "quiz" if you are gonna give spawners they should be low teir spawners. Maybe up to creeper or skeleton.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Resolvee

Resolvee New Member

I have a lot of hype in the release , I hope you all will enjoy the gamemode.

-Resolvee

14. TheDeathBringer

VIP DuCk

Getting laptop pretty soon. So I can afk now ;)))))))

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. OptifineDev

OptifineDev Cold Member

Am So Hyped about the Update ,
    Pengu thanks for the work that you put in Skyblock
    Really Appreciate it Man
    To others,
    this time i win
    @Sky

16. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Sure im not playing Dodo Skyblock